Thursday, March 3, 2011

saya TAK NAK sambung belajar lagii

yes.i was thinking how i would be when im staying far from mom and dad.
how can i live without my KING and QUEEN?
here is my heaven.
i dont want to leave them.
i tried to get some sleep last night.but i found myself turning back and forth on my bed.
i just cant get some sleep as im worried about being far from my parents.
fyi.i dont want to stay at hostel just because i cant live without them.
dad had to send and pick me up everyday to and from school which is about 10km from my house.
i prefer that way rather than i have to stay at hostel and being far from them.
it is not because im soo UNINDEPENDENT girl.
but i just cant be alone without my family.
they are my strength.
macam mana aku nak hidup kalau setiap pagi aku akan bangun tanpa tengok wajah ayah dan mak dulu?
macam mana aku nak tenang tanpa mendengar bebelan mak?
I remember I used to pretend to fall asleep in front of the TV, just so that he'd come by and carried me and my little sister to our room and tucked us in bed.
how i miss that moment badly.
well.it happened like 6 years ago.
i love my STRONG daddy.
you know.people always say that a daughter is more close to her dad.im agree with that.
even my dad hope that i would not being far from him.
he wants me to further my studies in PERLIS.so that he can always go and visits me like everyday.
dad used to say " belajar kat perlis dah la.ayah tak boleh jauh dengan anak-anak ayah."
my brother,28 years old,my dad still treat him like he is 8 years old.
oh my lovely dad.we love you.





♥CIK CERMIN SOMPEK♥
bacalah.walaupun kau tidak setuju.walaupun kau tahu ceritanya

No comments: