Sunday, March 13, 2011

i want that for my birthday.


having a super great day today.big thanks to my dad for being the coolest dad in the whole world.hehe.
i just got back from Padang Besar late in the evening.since school holiday has started.so Padang Besar was so crowded with shopaholics came from all states.based on the slang they used.they could be from Kelantan,KL or Terengganu.dont mind.
the best part is i bought myself a cute stripes vintage bag.and its super co-ol  :)
with those black and white stripes,make it look more vintage.i bought it for only RM40.
reasonable aite?
and till now.i just can't keep my eyes out of the bag.
but but.i found a cute small vintage bag that costs only RM25.superb! 
but i just can't buy many bags at the same time.cause my mom was there.hehe.
i'll waiting for him to take me to Padang Besar again.
dude.you promised me right?
err no?
just say YES!
puzzled in what to give me as a gift?just get me a vintage bag.hehe.joke!

i scream for vintage fashion!

the one i bought is not like this la.it is more big.and uhh unexplainable.hehe

♥CIK CERMIN SOMPEK♥

bacalah.walaupun kau tidak setuju.walaupun kau tahu ceritanya

No comments: