Tuesday, March 16, 2010

selamat hari lahir.


oh God.
today is 16 March.
my birthday.
bangun pagi.
handphone
kt tepi telinga
mula vibrate.
a calling from anonymous.
i dont know who is he.
hello?
hello.happy birthday.
and dengan mata masih trpejam.
i reply,thank you.
talian dputuskan.
misteri.
mula bgun dr katil.
dan check num yg call td.
no name.
aku ta brani na call blik.
takut.
ta knal sape.
biar laa.
the happiest things are 'messages'
from my girls,my boy,my fb friend.

aku tido awl smlm.
ta sedar msg masuk.
dan pg td bru aku bukak.hee :p
thank you all fer wishing me
happy birthday.
i love u guys.

to my beloved hubby.
you're the best lovely person in my heart.
you're my Jacob & my Edward Cullen.
and im your Bella Swan.
(i wish)
i'll always love you.

p/s dont forget my present.hehe :p
im already 7teen.
getting older.
but i love it.




bacalah.walaupun kau tidak setuju.walaupun kau tahu ceritanya

No comments: