Sunday, September 23, 2012

its been a month...

23/8 untill today.
yes,its been a month since you left me.did you?
but u know what,im strooooongeer than before.
and thanks to you,im closer to the clouds up here.
that was only my begingging.and you just dont have to worry.
i'll find a guy that never give up on me.yes i will!

&& thanks because you have shown me the reality.
im living my life better than before.
and you can go now.
FOREVER.thats better.
its my turn to shine after what you have done.
IM SHINING BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER.





thanks to you,i have learnt so many things for this 3 years.
you have taught me to be strong,independent.
baby,i will :)
even you have gone,i always pray for your happiness.
because you deserve better than me.
yes you are.

im not a broken hearted girl.
that was just a lesson :)
and i have to keep moving.
for the sake of myself.





♥CIK PELANGI♥
bacalah.walaupun kau tidak setuju.walaupun kau tahu ceritanya

No comments: